Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New Laptop!
















I just ordered a new Dell laptop yesterday. I was originally going to get a plain one from Best Buy or something, but once I saw the ads for the new colourful Dells I knew I had to have one. Look at how cute they are!

Oh God, I am such a girl.

My housemate Steve is getting a black one. I opted for the green, although the brown and yellow are also pretty neat. But green looks better with my skin, and isn't that the most important thing?

I cannot wait till my little lappy comes in the mail.



I got the matching case too, natch.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Wow - a new laptop. That's pretty cool. I hope it wasn't expensive like your iPod, otherwise I'm sure the guys will make fun of you like last time (except Steve since he'll be buying one as well). When are you getting it? ...Is it coming in the mail? I never understood how Dells are received - let me know what happens. (Oh yeah, I hope the next time I come up I can fiddle around with it. And wouldn't blue be a better choice since your eyes are blue?)

Véronique said...

It was reasonably priced. And yes, they come in the mail. Steve just got his, actually. It looks so cool, with a metallic-looking keyboard. About the colour, I just prefer green.

Mary said...

Those cases look pretty darn sweet. I'm jealous! I like the green the most too.