Monday, July 23, 2007

The end of term is nigh

I drew an enormous breath of relieve Thursday night as I submitted the last assignment of the term! Take that, "Genres of Business Communication"!

To celebrate, Chris, Chelsea, and I (constant 3rd wheel) went to see Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix. It was amazing, especially seeing all the characters growing up. We got to witness Harry's first kiss:










Actually, I was really struck by how Daniel Radcliffe looked on the cover of the new Details magazine. Check it out:

All I can say is....wow! I can't wait for the final Potter flicks!






2 comments:

Mary said...

Since you're almost done school...that means it's almost time for me to start! Yay! (I'll be happy for at least the first week.) So how was the movie? I don't think I'll see it until Stas comes back - and don't worry about the 3rd wheel deal, that always happens eventually. Besides, C-squared are usually pretty fun to do stuff with. As for that mag with Daniel Radcliffe on the cover...wow, talk about grown up. We'll see how he looks after the HP movies are done...I'm hoping that he won't end up an unemployed dirtbag.
Oh, by the way - how's your exam schedule looking? I want to visit you before you leave for Paris (when's the flight date?). There's the Civic Holiday the first Monday of August, but if you guys are too busy - I can try later in August. Let me know! Good luck on exams!

Véronique said...

C-squared...why have I never thought to use that nickname? My exam schedule is pretty good- very spaced out. I have exams August 4, 9, 11, and 15th. I'll be in Waterloo till the 22nd at least, then I'll prolly head back to Montreal. The flight is on the 30th. The first Monday of August is the 6th I believe, so I shouldn't be too busy. Let me know!