Sunday, July 1, 2007

I'm a Clever Equation!

I'm a bit surprised I have never done this before, but my friends showed me the website that makes anagrams. Naturally I wanted to see what could be done with my name, so here are the best anagrams for Veronique Lecat:

  1. Clever Equation

  2. Acquire Love Net (see drawing)

  3. Never Quite Cola

  4. Crave Quiet Noel

  5. Ace Event Liquor

  6. Quite Over Clean

  7. Evil Queen Actor

  8. Eat! Conquer! Live!

I rather like the last one! It would make a good motto for me. I suppose having three E's in my name in addition to a "QU" really opens up anagram possibilities. If you want to see how your name can be rearranged, go to http://wordsmith.org/anagram/.

Also, Happy 140th Birthday Canada! My friends and I are planning to go to the big UW Canada Day Party. I will post the pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

mom said...

Clever blog Véronique. By the way "what is a blog?"

mom

Véronique said...

Hi Mom,
The word blog is short for "web log." If you want to learn more, here is a link to a Wikipedia article about it (what did we do before Wikipedia?)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog