Monday, July 9, 2007

French music doesn't suck, part 2

This is in response to the comments I got for my first posting about French music. My buddy Mark, who lives in Montréal (and therefore knows about such things), told me about this French (from Paris) hip-hop trio called TTC. My other friend Steve told me that French rap sucks, so this is also to prove him wrong.

So I present to you all the infectious beats of TTC:

1. "Téléphone"



2. "Travailler"



This music is a perfect antidote to the Canadian politics essay I have to write by tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh.. was that Chelsea in that stupid rap video?.. 2 Chelseas?

-CKE

Véronique said...

Chelsea said the same thing! I didn't see the resemblance until she pointed it out. But it's definitely there.

User said...

Well I can't watch these videos right now on this computer, so currently I can't verify that this sucks.. but I assure you this will.

Oh, is this Quebecois, or actually France-French, by the way?

User said...

Whoops I must have read Montreal and skimmed over the rest. Okay, this will be fun to see. Perhaps the French will get it right!

Anonymous said...

The second one is alright, but the first was utter crap. All in all, my theory holds. And yeah, that's totally Chelsea.

-Steve