Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's that time of the year...

...when school is just paining me.

To illustrate:

lemon = me

juicer = school


I had a bunch of stuff due last week, even more due next week, and I am sooo tired. I may be developing a dependence on energy drinks, although I'm sure it's just a placebo effect that makes be believe they work.

But after next week things will quiet down and I will see the new Harry Potter movie and be happy.

This cute drawing is from http://www.nutandbee.com/index.html. My friend Mary is a fan of their stuff. Check out the site if you want a dose of uber-cute.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yay for Nut and Bee! I sure do love her stuff (it's all done by one girl, Annette from NZ). When I send you guys another letter I'll be sure to put in a business card for N&B - it has a container of milk and one of juice holding hands. It's so cute! ...but sorry to hear that school is hectic. I guess that's the way it is.