Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Stressed and lazy



My big expose for my art history class is on Friday morning, and despite all the work I have to do to prepare for it, I am sitting at home surfing the net and not working. But alas, I finally have the internet back!

So what is new with me, you ask?
Well, a few weeks ago I went to this awesome museum called the Musee Guimet. It was filled with all this awesome Oriental art.
















I also found these cool plants that bear my name, so I took a picture:




>














I've been hanging out with my friend Matt a lot. He kinda lived with me for a week during the worst part of the metro strike because I am a lot closer to work/school for him. We usually have fun together, but we has a bit of a fight the other day 'cause I was being a bitch in the morning. It was 9am and he was still sleeping, but I decided that I was awake and wanted to listen to youtube videos of electric guitar nonesense. Obviously he got pissed off, but we made up today. Sometimes I don't know why I do thoughless things like that. Anyhow, here is a picture of Matt and I where we look really high.






<



My friend Erin and her visiting friend Samara did some belly dancing in front of Sacre Coeur which was really awesome. There is a youtube video that I will put up as soon as Erin uploads it.


>











<
And that's basically it! Otherwise I'm just dealing with the strike. The metros and trams are at about 50% of traffic, so I have to cram myself onto those damn things which is pretty uncomfortable. But it beats walking the whole way, right?

No comments: