Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm loving it?

So my internet isn't working anymore. I am sooo frustrated about that. Right now I'm in a McDonald's, 'cause they have free internet. Yes, McDonald's, in freaking Paris. Sad.

Anyways, things have otherwise been going alright. I have this 30-minute presentation in 2 weeks that I am mildly panicked about, but it'll be OK (I hope). My parents came to visit, which was really nice. They bought me an expensive Burberry winter coat, which will be useful when it gets cold here, and even more useful when I return to the Great White North. They also took me for a belated birthday dinner at this small fancy restaurant called Paul Chene, where I had mushrooms, hare, and crepes Suzette. Yum! And other than that, I've been hanging out with my friends.

And, to leave you with a bit of mystery, here is a picture of me with a handsome man.


2 comments:

Mary said...

Veronique - you can't fool us! That man is one of your friends!

We saw him in the many photos that you've posted and that we've enjoyed perusing.

Véronique said...

Damn! I was hoping to fool you all that I was dating some French model, but I can see that's not going to happen.