Sunday, December 7, 2008

I went to a drag queen show!

The Miss Club Renaissance pageant 2008! It was so much fun. I've never been to a show like this before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Turns out it was like any other beauty pageant: evening gown, swimsuit, and question. Except these ladies were waaaaaaaay more entertaining.

Here is a picture of me with my favourite contestant. She was hilarious; for the talent competition she did a bit with a puppet. Unfortunately, she didn't win :(


Here's the winner! Avan Hart. She was in-fucking-credible. She did all these gymnastic stunts for her talent. And she was also damn funny.



Here's me with the handsome fellow who was bringing the contestants onto stage, sans chemise.


Here's Carla and me. Carla is the one who invited me to this thing! I just became friends with her this term, as we have 2 classes together. Don't worry, I didn't drink all that beer! I was just posing with it. You should all know how much I detest beer.

Me, Taz, and Carla.


Carla, Marc, and me. Marc was one of the celebrity judges.

No comments: