Friday, October 12, 2007

In an internet café

In the latin quarter of Paris, right near La Sorbonne, the 700-year-old school where I happen to be taking Art History classes. I have 3 minutes left of internet access (2 Euros doesn't go far). I just want to let all my blog readers know that I am still alive and doing very well here in Paris. I am keeping a journal which I will post as soon as my apartment gets internet access. I've also taking over 100 (maybe 200?) photos which I will also post. Please accept my apologies on having neglected my blog.

Love,

6 comments:

User said...

Thank god you're alive! We've been searching for months!!

Unknown said...

No kidding! We were so worried! Thanks a bunch for the postcard - we posted it on the wall. You rock. Things at the house are okay, although we've been having some issues with the people downstairs. I'll tell you about them in an e-mail, but luckily, they aren't big issues. Please post the photos soon! We're excited to see them.

Too bad to hear about the internet costing too much...we are having lots of problems with our internet here. :( The internet needs to be cheaper and easier to use.

Good luck with everything! Keep in touch!

Mary & Stas (mostly Mary)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're still alive, I was getting worried that you'd been abducted by crazy french aliens or something. It's great that you're having fun. Post your address and I'll send you a letter!

Anonymous said...

*Whew* we can call off the search party. I had almost given up. \

-Christopher (Elliott)

Anonymous said...

Apology accepted.

Véronique said...

Steve, I know you need to see my pictures, but do you have your pics from Paris posted anywhere??

Stas, I'm glad you got my post card. I promise to send you guys another one, this time with a prettier picture. To be honest, I keep thinking of you because I know how much you would love the food here (ie. the good bread, butter, sausages, damn good mustard).

Chelsea, Nope, no French aliens. I will email out my address.

Chris, I know there was no search party :P How is your job going?

Faizan, Thanks for being understanding.